- Honda brand sets new October sales record with an 8% gain; trucks gain 17.5% and a new October mark
- Honda CR-V nets new October record and cumulative sales top 5 million
- Honda HR-V sets a new all-time monthly record with sales of over 10,000 units
- Acura trucks set October record as division nets 2.4% gain
“With the Honda CR-V topping the 5 million cumulative sales mark to reaffirm its position as the best-selling crossover for over two decades, it’s fitting that Honda crossover and light truck models led Honda to an all-time October sales record,” said Henio Arcangeli, Jr., senior vice president of Automobile Sales at American Honda Motor Co. “Both the Honda and Acura brands are marching forward as we head into the final two months of the year on pace to see American Honda post a sales increase for 2019.”
The harvest moon shone brightly on Honda sales, with new October overall and truck sales records and cumulative CR-V sales cresting 5 million. Several models made major gains with trucks leading the way as HR-V set an all-time monthly record and CR-V a new October mark. Civic and Fit also made major gains.
- HR-V set a new all-time monthly record, jumping 104% on sales of 10,130 units.
- CR-V sales climb 20% on sales of 33,344 for a new October record.
- Fit gained a whopping 204% while Civic gained 5% and Accord topped 21,000 deliveries.
- Odyssey now holds an incredible 42% share of the minivan segment with October sales of over 7,800 units.
Honda is the retail best-selling passenger car brand in America in 2019 – with Fit, Civic, Insight and Accord #1 or #2 in their respective segments — gaining the most share of any mainstream brand this year.
Honda has led the industry in sales to under-35-year-old buyers since 2010, with Civic and Accord the #1 and #2 cars, CR-V the #1 CUV/SUV and Odyssey the #1 minivan
The post Trucks Deliver October Sales Records for AHM, Honda and Acura Brands as Sales Rise Across Divisions appeared first on Blog Honda.